BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

8.16.2009

My Boys! - Oklahoma City Photographer

DSC_4350 fixed

I've had a lot of clients ask me about my kiddos, so I thought I'd introduce you to them... my 3 sweet little men.

First the serious shots :)

DSC_4394

Mr. T He's almost 5

DSC_4393

Mr. B He's fwee (3)

DSC_4397

And the littlest man Mr C. He's 18 months.

DSC_4386

They're way harder to take pics of because they're tired of mommy and her camera.

DSC_4401

Here's a real Ty smile... I probably had just said something funny.... like "booger"

DSC_4373

DSC_4400

What's that you said? You want to see one more? Oh, okay!

DSC_4357

Oh and all these ties (and the other 20 in their closet) were all made by my sister. Want one for your boys? She can even match them to Dad's tie. www.whileheissleeping.blogspot.com Check it out!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful boys and awesome ties!! We love our ties that your sister made us, will have to get more for Christmas! I love the serious look your littlest man always has!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute! and so well trained. i dont think i could ever get all 3 of mine to stand still long enough for a picture.and believe me i have tried!

    ReplyDelete