BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

8.04.2009

Family L - salt lake city photographer

DSC_3563

Okay, I officially LOVE downtown Salt Lake City for urban pics. I went down one road, ONE ROAD, and found so many fun little spots. Anyway, I had so much fun with this family. It's not very often that everyone in a family looks right at me and smiles, without me having to dance or make animal sounds. They were all smiley and gorgeous! Hope you love 'em Mama J!

DSC_3681

DSC_3665

DSC_3700

DSC_3658

DSC_3705

DSC_3552

DSC_3589

DSC_3748

DSC_3755

DSC_3738

DSC_3724

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, LOVE them! Thanks for doing those! My kids had so much fun, they want to do them again! Can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...isn't it sick how suited some places are for photography and other places, well we just have to search harder.

    ReplyDelete