BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

8.07.2009

Fall Family Photos

As fall is quickly approaching, I am already starting to book family photo sessions for September, October and November. September has 2 openings left and October is quickly filling up too. I am scheduling the photoshoots on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday early evenings. Family sessions include 30+ custom edited family and individual pictures of your kiddos, (I put them on a CD for you to print off and use as you like... perfect for your Christmas cards, Christmas gifts for grandparents, blog, and to put up on your wall). For more information, take a peek at my website http://www.boysnberriesphotography.com/ Or to book a session, email me at BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com . Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your business growing, you are amazing. Good luck with the website.

    ReplyDelete