BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

8.24.2009

Beautiful B

DSC_4710

I had a delightful afternoon with little B and mom, despite the mosquitos and humidity. She was the most mild tempered sweetie ever! I usually always get one sad faced pic, but nope, not one for her. Oh and for those of you peeking in, could you please comment and let me know if you can see the big sized pics on your screen without having to scroll down. I'm trying to decide if I should switch to the big pics or keep them a bit smaller. Thanks!

DSC_4595

DSC_4706 DSC_4665

DSC_4684

DSC_4625

DSC_4739 DSC_4765

4 comments:

  1. the first big one was pretty big...had to scroll down. but thanks so much. i loved the pictures!
    Jen Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors in these pictures!! Beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are adorable. I have a pretty big monitor so i had no issues in seeing the pics all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see most of them without scrolling. Sometimes the vertical ones make me scroll.

    ReplyDelete