BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

8.15.2009

Happy 1st Birthday K! -- oklahoma city photographer

DSC_4187

It was so fun to spend this little lady's first birthday with her (and her mom!) All I can say is DARLING!!

DSC_4270

DSC_4196

And for the record Dad, I think this outfit is adorable.

DSC_4201

DSC_4137

DSC_4115

DSC_4107

DSC_4283

We were so excited about the cake smash. We thought for sure she'd dig right in.

DSC_4317 DSC_4323

Apparently the mess on her hands was more than she could handle. She didn't eat a bite. She did eat a big piece that night... with a fork. :)

3 comments:

  1. Precious!! I am loving the pettiskirt. You made her eyes really pop, they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your work since Robins family portraits came out. You do absolutely beautiful pictures. I just did pictures at easter so i need to wait a little while longer before my husband will let me do more but when i do i am definitely contacting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of Robyn's and ever since she gave me the link to her family's pictures I have been coming on to see them. I LOVE your pictures! They are fabulous! So creative, colorful, beautiful and fun. I live in Ohio but next time I come to visit I am calling you for sure!

    ReplyDelete