BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

8.01.2009

Introducing Little Man S

DSC_3240

Oh I could just eat this guy up! He was so sweet and patient with us, despite us putting him in bowls, strippin' him down nakey, and putting him in a tree. To get even with us and our ideas, he refused to sleep. But that was a-okay, cuz he's got these great big blues to stare at now. I had so much fun with his mama and dad too. There's plenty more where these came from!

DSC_3219

DSC_3171

DSC_3275

The shoes and hat belonged to his namesake. So sweet.

DSC_3093

DSC_3192

DSC_3152

3 comments: