BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

9.10.2009

Thank Goodness for Caterpillars

DSC_5688

Usually when I meet up with little clients, the first few minutes I get shy, quiet answers, timid smiles and an occasional arms-wrapped-around-mom's leg moment. But pretty quickly I can get them bouncing around like their busy little selves. This shoot was no different. Handsome Mr T wasn't so sure of me and my camera... but a few fat caterpillars later we were good friends. Oh and his blond hair and brown eyes! It's my favorite combination! What a sweet family!!

DSC_5715 copy

I love that you can see his new toothless smile in this shot!

DSC_5751

DSC_5757

DSC_5815 DSC_5823

DSC_5739

DSC_5703

No comments:

Post a Comment