BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

9.23.2009

It Feels Like Fall

DSC_7149

Today's photoshoot was in a park I frequent often, whether with my kids or on a photoshoot. But today felt different. It was cool. I wasn't sticky with humidity. And there were leaves, lots of leaves, not in the trees, but on the ground! Oh fall is in the air. And then to put the cherry on top, the S family arrives in fabulous fall colors. I had so much fun giggling with the girls and playing in the leaves. Aren't they just a gorgeous family!!

DSC_7012

DSC_7063 DSC_7075 DSC_7101

DSC_6953

DSC_7111

DSC_6973

DSC_6980

1 comment:

  1. Ok... Are the Smithians subdivided? 3 OU fans and 1 OSU fan?

    ReplyDelete