BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

9.08.2009

Lil' L

I'm baaaack! Whew it feels like forever since I last posted. I took a little break so I could enjoy having family in town and my hubby home. But now it's back to Cali (bye mom and dad, loved having you!), back to the hospital (bye honey, I'm sure gonna miss ya), back to school (yes I've got a kiddo in school now!) and back to photography (hello gorgeous guys and gals!)

DSC_5518

And what a way to get back into the swing of things. This little guy was the sweetest! Oh the big brown eyes and munchable cheeks. He didn't even flinch when it started thundering and even raining a bit. And his mom, oh she's fun! I hope we're neighbors some day :)

DSC_5643

DSC_5656

DSC_5633 copy

DSC_5513

DSC_5641 DSC_5575

DSC_5598

1 comment: