BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

9.19.2009

3 Men and a Little Lady

DSC_6532 copy

Okay, so they're not exactly men, but in their cute white shirts and ties, don't they look like little men... I love it! Maybe cuz they make me think of my boys in a few years. Hmmm, maybe I'll even add a little girl to my mix someday :) So it was so fun runnin' around with this crew. Especially their mom, cuz I don't get to sit and gab with her too often. Hope you love your headshots! I know just where they'll go!

DSC_6446

DSC_6598 DSC_6613

DSC_6576

DSC_6620 DSC_6644

DSC_6564

DSC_6522

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out great--all of your pictures do. I can't believe how grown-up they all look. How fun!

    ReplyDelete