BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

9.22.2009

J is for Jolly Good Time

DSC_6741

Not two seconds after we hopped out of our cars, this little darling of a girl looked up at me with her super contagious smile and said "Cheese!" I knew we were going to have lots of fun. And we did. We laughed, we danced, we watched a train go by not 20 feet away from us. Good times which make great pics!

DSC_6760

DSC_6797 copy

DSC_6721

DSC_6859

DSC_6900

DSC_6734

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! Thank you so much for the great photos. I can't believe how well they turned out. I'm so excited to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete