BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

12.05.2009

Freezin' but Fabulous Family

DSC_2977

I had so much fun with this family... despite freezin' our buns off! Love the colors they chose, love the scarves, love those gorgeous big blue eyes!

DSC_2985

DSC_2998 DSC_3184

DSC_3020 DSC_3003 DSC_3014

DSC_3076

We've got some with everyone lookin' at the camera, but I just LOVE the feel of this one.

DSC_3155

This pic makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Makes me miss my mom and sisters.

DSC_3054

7 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM ALL!!! You are amazing once again!!! And with both kiddos!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are fantastic. i really hope we are able to get our family pics done by you next year. You are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous!!! Love the background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great job! You have a great eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such good looking neighbors! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this family and haven't seen them in probably fifteen years! They all look fabulous! Great job with the pictures too Kristen!

    ReplyDelete