BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

12.18.2009

Christmas Vacation... sort of

DSC_3492

So if you haven't guessed, I've taken a few weeks in December off! I wanted to focus on taking pictures of MY little people, make lots of cookies, watch Christmas movies and TOTALLY enjoy seeing Christmas cards with pictures I took on them show up in my mailbox (hint hint!) But, that doesn't mean that I can totally stay away from photoshoots... like yesterday, when I took out my dearest friend and her family for a quick shoot. Love these people!!

DSC_3433

DSC_3468 DSC_3472 copy

DSC_3516 copy

DSC_3489 DSC_3488 copy

DSC_3446

2 comments:

  1. Love them, love them, love them!
    Thanks so much, I love your guts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristen the pics are amazing as always and Megan I am totally lovin your girls' headbands and leggings!!!! You must tell me if you made them or where you bought them, too cute!

    ReplyDelete