BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

12.20.2009

Another Mom's Photography Class

I'll be holding another Mom's Photography class in January. The exact date is still being decided. It will either be the last or second to last Saturday of the month. We will be discussing how to use that fancy camera of yours (or even your not so fancy point and shoot). It will be an hour to an hour and a half class, showing how to use all your settings and even shoot in manual mode, how to get bokeh (that's a fancy word for a blurry background), composition, etc. You'll need to bring your own camera. The class will be $25. Please email me or comment so I can get a count on how many to expect. I will be keeping the class sizes small so that you will get a chance to ask questions and practice with me. If the amount of interest exceeds the size of the class I'll schedule another. Feel free to tell your friends about it and take the class together. It'll be fun!

3 comments:

  1. I am very very interested in this! I am in no way interested in being a photographer but i would really love to learn how to use my fancy camera better so i can get good pics of my kids and family. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested..I'm still sad we never got to do it earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested. I don't have fancy camera, just the plain point and shoot, but :)

    ReplyDelete