BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

12.24.2009

An Amazing Year!

What an amazing year! I can't tell you how fun this new photography adventure has been! I've met so many fabulous, sweet, funny, GORGEOUS families. I've held so many freshly made babies. I've giggled, sang songs, and flirted with little toddlers. And am more in LOVE with photography than I ever was. Thanks everyone for supporting me! Hope all your Christmas cards look BEAUTIFUL! hint hint: I'd love to see them! Merry Christmas!

DSC_2159 copy

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family!! I can't wait to have you take our pictures this year!!

    ReplyDelete