BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

10.05.2009

M Family

DSC_7879

Perfect lighting, perfectly gorgeous family, perfect location and perfectly wind free. Holy moly the wind was a blowin' but our little location blocked it all. Little man L was so good at sitting and smiling... must of been the candy corns :)

DSC_7891

DSC_7928 copy DSC_7987 DSC_8020 copy

DSC_7902

DSC_8005

DSC_7906

DSC_8002

2 comments:

  1. These turned out so great!! I LOVE the lighting and the location-- and of course they are a beautiful family and your awesome skills captured it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Kristen, you are sooo talented! They turned out so well. We love them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete