BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

10.16.2009

Hello Sunshine

DSC_8451

I'm so glad the sun has decided to return. All this dreary weather has led to many reschuled photoshoots. But luckily today it was beautiful! And so was this family! They happen to be one of the first families I ever shot. So fun!

DSC_8625

DSC_8467

DSC_8566 DSC_8608

DSC_8634 copy

DSC_8445

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I LOVE the second one it will look great on their wall in a giant print!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are SO SO STUNNING!

    Hugs,
    Traci

    PS: I'd love to design a header for your blog, if you are ever up for it.

    ReplyDelete