BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

10.22.2009

Even in the Cold, Dark and Dreary

DSC_8774

Well, I'm back... back from the dead it feels like. My 3 little boys and I all came down with the flu this last week... and Dad was out of town. We survived. And now we're getting back to the swing of things. First on my list was some fun photoshoots! I had needed to reschedule a few and was so sad with such gorgeous weather outside and me stuck on the couch. So today I had a shoot scheduled with a dear friend, and our luck... it's dark, oh so cold and quite dreary. But they decided to brave the elements, and I was up for a challenge. And I'm glad we did. We got some great pics and I got to see my friends! I'm looking forward to our shoot in the spring though... when we can run around without freezin' our tooshies off!

DSC_8839

DSC_8843

DSC_8738

DSC_8822

DSC_8831 DSC_8752 DSC_8850

DSC_8852

No comments:

Post a Comment