BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

10.01.2009

Farewell My Friend

DSC_7485

This sweet family is moving across the country in a few weeks. We're all so sad. They're going to be missed. But the people of Orlando are lucky! If anyone there needs a photographer check Mama J out! www.itreasurephotography.blogspot.com Mama J, can you believe we caught a couple with everyone looking forward! :)

DSC_7505 copy DSC_7537

DSC_7580

1 comment:

  1. Hey-Just a random person that is friends of some of the people you photoshoot ;)-Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your photography-you have such great talent!! I hope sooner then later that I will be getting my family in to see you-it is needed greatly :)

    ReplyDelete