BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

4.07.2009

Misters D&C

DSC_1094
Can you say GORGEOUS eyes!! These little guys were so full of energy and fun! Mommy, just you wait, there are a ton more!!!

DSC_1030

DSC_1135

DSC_1155

DSC_1170

DSC_1149

DSC_1345

DSC_1050

DSC_1417

DSC_1410
Oh and I just LOVE the red shoes!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am dying! You make everything look SO colorful. LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So 2 things.

    #1 - I think this is my favorite of your sessions yet. Seriously, these are awesome. And I agree...those eyes!

    #2 - location. Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a great job! Aren't our little nephews so cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AWESOME!! I am partial to little boys though...What sweet subjects and vibrant colors, I love the red as well.

    ReplyDelete