BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

4.09.2009

Introducing Baby M!!

DSC_0853

So this is my first newborn shoot! Whew! So fun!! This little man didn't want to sleep for us, but it was nothin' a pacifier wouldn't fix :)

DSC_0901

DSC_0936

DSC_0989

DSC_0960

DSC_0999

DSC_0887 copy

DSC_0970

Can't decide which one I like more!

DSC_0975

DSC_0989 copy
Oh new ones are just so sweet and perfect! Thanks Mommy M for trusting me with him!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of them! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know had all this stuff--even a photog blog! You are amazing! I love all the pics. So, so fun! -Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Now I just need to figure out how I can get your boys babysat so you can get out to me when I finally have another baby! These are BEAUTIFUL and sweet Kris! GReat JOB!

    ReplyDelete