BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

4.30.2009

Little Ladies L & M

DSC_1146

Ooooh all these girls! It's just so much fun! Flowers in their hair and jellies on their feet! Too cute! I had so much fun sneezing for the girls (hey whatever makes ya giggle!) and blowing dandelions.

DSC_0995

DSC_1061

DSC_1076

DSC_1002

DSC_1197

DSC_0879

DSC_1205

DSC_1104

DSC_1235

2 comments:

  1. OHH SOO cute!! Love the flower!! But then again I don't see many of those around here..Just dirt and trucks for me!! You just can't go wrong with that building!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet!! the cute mom in this picture looks just like Chloe (Allison Mack) from Smallville. If you haven't seen that show google a picture of her and you will see what I mean - twiners!!

    ReplyDelete