BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

4.16.2009

Miss T & Miss A

It was so fun to do some sweet Spring pictures with these darling girls! I just love bare feet in green grass! And the dresses~ so cute!

DSC_1926 copy

DSC_1911 copy

DSC_1934

DSC_1864

DSC_1953

DSC_1896

DSC_1889

DSC_1982

2 comments:

  1. Great light in these pics. The only thing that would of made the bridge pics better would of been some H2O. LOL Your are an inspration to me. Thank you for all your wonderful pics.

    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I bet you really enjoy the girl shoots!! I love the one with holding the flowers, it is priceless!1

    ReplyDelete