BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

3.26.2010

My Last Mom's Photography Class... at least in OK

So I've picked a date for my next Mom's Photography class! April 24th at 3:00. This will be the last one I will be offering before my move to Utah. This class is for those of you who have a DSLR (one of those fancy cameras that you have no idea what all the buttons are for) or are just interested in taking better pictures of your kiddos! It will be simple, easy to use tips. It will be an hour to an hour and a half class, showing how to shoot in manual mode (yes we'll deviate from the automatic mode), how to get bokeh (that's a fancy word for a blurry background), and a bit about editing your pictures, composition, clarity etc. You'll need to bring your own camera, whether it be a DSLR or a regular ol' point and shoot. The class will be $25. Please email me or comment (include your email address) so I can get a count on how many to expect. Feel free to tell your friends about it and take the class together. It's lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment