BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

3.25.2010

Little E Rocks!

DSC_6156

Rocks were our best friend today! Little boys are just so happy with a few rocks to throw. We just kept handing him more and I tried to keep from getting one in the head :) Oh he is just so adorable!!!

DSC_6278 copy

DSC_6275 copy

DSC_6071 copy

DSC_6313

DSC_6096 copy DSC_6166 copy DSC_6124 copy

DSC_6322 copy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM! Even with the silly little half smiles! I'm not sure if you touched up his scars, but I don't see anything! Thank you sooo sooo much Kristen! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete