BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

3.11.2010

Life Is Good 'n' Crazy

I know it's been quiet on this blog. Reason #1: I'm pregnant! Most of January and February I was sick at home. Reason #2: I've been on vacation! I spent some time with all of my sisters and their kiddos, such a fun reunion. Reason #3: Holy cow it takes a lot to get a house up for sale. Anyone want to buy a house in Edmond? But I've got some shoots coming up next week. Yeah! So for now, here's a pic of my boys with their cousins. Aren't they the cutest bunch!

DSC_5329

No comments:

Post a Comment