BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

2.13.2010

Try Try Again

DSC_4671 copy copy

I've been excited to meet this little sweetie for over a month now, but EVERY single date we set for a shoot happened to coincide with a blizzard, an ice storm, RSV or 20 degree weather. But today it happened! The sun popped out. This little lady was happy and healthy. And we were able to catch some darling moments!

DSC_4635

DSC_4516 DSC_4676 DSC_4664

DSC_4567

DSC_4652

1 comment:

  1. What a little Doll!! THese pictures are stunning! My favorite is the green dress one. Great job again!

    ReplyDelete