BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

2.16.2010

A Big Boy Now

DSC_4715

I get to see this little guy every 3 months and I'm always amazed by how big he has gotten since the last time I saw him. Despite the FREEZING temperature, I still got to see some of his newest tricks, like his attempt at crawling and standing up on things. Poor little guy wasn't too happy with the weather, but he was still darling!

DSC_4791 DSC_4822 DSC_4811

DSC_4776

DSC_4747

DSC_4735

DSC_4814 DSC_4816 copy DSC_4812

1 comment:

  1. Ok, the eyes of your subjects are always AMAZING and the colors are so rich. Try as I might I cannot get my pictures to look as great as yours! You are such a great artist.

    ReplyDelete