BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

2.09.2010

Sad News

Well as some of you know, I will be moving to the mountains of Utah in June. With all that I have to do until then, I will only have the time to do a few photoshoots a month until then. I have already filled all those spots, so I will no longer be scheduling any new photoshoots. Oh, just writing this post makes me so sad. I'm sure gonna miss Oklahoma!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you will continue to blog your photography here after you move. I love looking at you work. You do such a wonderful job and I wish you continued success in Utah!! You will have new, beautiful backdrops that is for sure!!! Can't wait to have you photograph us in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i attended one of your mom classes... i love looking at your work as well. keep posting here, PLEASE! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have an opening in March or April, we will take it if anyone cancels!!!

    ReplyDelete