BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

5.08.2009

Mom's Photography Class

So I've decided to offer a Mom's Photography class for those of you interested in taking better pictures of your kiddos! Now, first off I must let you all know, I am a self taught photographer...so that means I can only teach ya the stuff I know from my own practice and study. But that also means, it'll be simple, easy to use tips. It will be an hour to an hour and a half class, showing how to shoot in manual mode, how to get bokeh (that's a fancy word for a blurry background), an intoduction on how to edit your pictures, composition, etc. You'll need to bring your own camera, whether it be a DSLR or a regular ol' point and shoot. The class will be $25, due before the day of the class (July 11th and August 8th). Please email me or comment so I can get a count on how many to expect (please include which day you prefer). I will be keeping the class sizes small so that you will get a chance to ask questions and practice with me. If the amount of interest exceeds the size of the class I'll schedule another. Feel free to tell your friends about it and take the class together. It'll be fun!

4 comments:

  1. You have been BUSY! I think I would love to do a class from you. I can't decide which date though. I will let you know! Can't wait... and I don't have a fancy camera, just point and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So excited! I think I will take the first date! I am really looking forward to this! Thanks!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin,

    I just stopped by to get your info for a friend who loves the pictures you did of Miles. I would love to do a photography class. I'm hoping to buy a DSLR in the next month so this is perfect! July 11th would be best for me.

    Michelle Shults, mshults@ou.edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it too late to sign up for this class? I would love to learn from you! Many of my friends have gotten their picture taken by you and I love them! I hope it's not too late or you will do another class! You can contact me at stephiecrandall@aol.com. Thank you!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete