BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

5.31.2009

Lil' Miss A

DSC_0930

Oooh, how cute is she! I loved all her accessories! The tutu, the sparkly sandals, the polka dotted leg warmers and OH THAT FLOWER HEADBAND! But surpassing them all was those gorgeous big blue eyes! Sorry Mommy L that I didn't think about bringing some bug spray...are you guys covered in mosquito bites too?

DSC_0887

DSC_0884

DSC_0854

DSC_0918

DSC_0928

DSC_0845

DSC_0809

DSC_0865

1 comment:

  1. Precious!! Now if she does not make me want a little girl what will?? So stinkin' cute!! Love the blue eyes!!

    ReplyDelete