BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

5.23.2009

C Family

DSC_1336

DSC_1264

Now I'm convinced you can take some fun pictures, no matter where you are! Our options were pretty slim... most of these were taken in a parking lot :) I had lots of fun you guys!!

DSC_1285

DSC_1244

DSC_1237

DSC_1330 DSC_1324

DSC_1334

3 comments:

  1. WOW, you ARE good!! A parking lot, really?? How creative. Darling tie too, made by April I assume?? Precious. I love the bird bath one, but how in the world did you get him still enough that he did not fall out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve his smiles in these! Awesome pics Kris! He's so darling! Love the bird bath one too! I need to get these 2 guys together so their ties can match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the pics, so cute! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete