BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

10.21.2010

2 Months Old

I can't believe it has been 2 months with this little lady! We're all still very in love :)

DSC_5954

DSC_5975

Sorry this blog has been so quiet. I'm not sure I'll be doing many shoots in the future, probably just a few here and there for some family and friends... at least for the time being. But I'll post those here if you want to keep peeking in. I will be doing a couple photography classes though, probably one in January. If you're interested or know someone who would be, just shoot me an email and I'll send you the details.

1 comment: