BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

8.30.2010

She's Here

DSC_4949

Okay, so I know I've been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been crazy. I've moved to UT and had a baby. Needless to say, I haven't been pulling out my camera for anyone but my own offspring. I thought a few of you (if any of you are still peeking in on my blog to see if I'm alive) may want to see my newest addition. Yes, she's really this cute :)

DSC_4972 DSC_4865

DSC_4951

DSC_4906

DSC_4975

3 comments:

  1. kristen, she is absolutely beautiful!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect!!! Congrats to you both!!! What did you end up naming her?

    Star

    ReplyDelete