BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

4.13.2010

Some Help For A Smile

DSC_8192

I was looking forward to photographing this little gal. She's just so darling! And as luck would have it, my boys had to come too, which was the key to getting her to smile. Mom S and I couldn't get her to giggle, but 3 silly boys could.

DSC_8091

DSC_7999 DSC_8121 copy DSC_8017

DSC_8198

DSC_8159 DSC_8158 DSC_8160

DSC_8072

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - they are beautiful. Matilda loved playing with the boys. She wanted to go to your house and pick more "pretty flowers".
    I can't tell you how much my husband and I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've been waiting to see these! Matilda has always been one of my favorite little subjects! I can't believe how big she is getting. I miss that little girl! Great job with the pics. Her mommy must be very pleased!

    ReplyDelete