BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

4.26.2010

Double the Fun

DSC_8996

How cute are these girls!!! Yes, they're twins. One is so happy and full of energy and the other is so sweet and reminds me of a little china doll. Just so darling!!!

DSC_9127

DSC_9055 DSC_9103

DSC_9020

DSC_9072 DSC_9327 DSC_9338

DSC_9094 DSC_9373 copy DSC_9357

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristen!!!! These are great! Can't wait to see the rest!!!! Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are the proudest parents ever to have such beautiful children! They are adorable! You and David look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "PAPA"(Grandpa)sure does have some beautiful grandchildren. Parents should, as I know they are, be very proud. I know I am. Oh, parents aren't to bad either.

    ReplyDelete