BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

6.11.2009

A Super Sweet Family

DSC_0488

I think my photoshoots go in runs of themes. For a while I had all these darling little gals, but this week is brothers week. Today I met the sweetest brothers. Big brother kept me on the run! Little brother has these gorgeous eyes...oh I just wanted to eat him up! Seriously one of the prettiest babies ever!! Here's a quick sneak peek Mom A, of a couple I edited tonight!

DSC_0430

DSC_0296

DSC_0564

DSC_0650

DSC_0309

DSC_0463

DSC_0328

DSC_0591

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I cannot believe you got one of them together that worked! You are awesome. Cannot wait for your class!Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How qute are those boys I take one of each pictures the baby still looks like mom. Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the overall one, I have tried that same location myself but with my crazy boys it did not work!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! Love the ones of them in their overalls!

    ReplyDelete