BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

6.10.2009

Brothers

DSC_0086

Having 3 little guys of my own, I have a sweet spot for brothers. Big brother was one of the most well behaved, helpful young man ever. He was happy to smile for me and curl up with his little brother. Little brother was so alert and so sweet, even when we stripped off his clothes. Little boys! I love 'em!

DSC_0006 (2)

DSC_0121 copy

DSC_0050 (2)

DSC_0156

DSC_0018 (2)

DSC_0031

DSC_0082

3 comments:

  1. Cute Cute... That giant teacup is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you handled it all just fine! The tea cup is great. I've seen those. Great job, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two grandson's, the older loving the younger. Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete