BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

12.28.2012

A Few Family Shoots

DSC_9988

With all the holidays I was able to see all of my family, and sneak in a shoot for everyone. My parents got a great shot with all their grandkids (this will be current until next month when my baby arrives).

DSC_0034

All the cousins together!

DSC_0058

Amy's family

DSC_9740

April's family

DSC_9857

Holly's family (well minus dad who wasn't in town)

DSC_0415

My beautiful mother in law

DSC_0428

My totally photogenic sister in law

DSC_0486 copy

I've got a gorgeous family don't I?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment