BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

7.07.2011

5 Years Is Way Too Long

DSC_2340

I adore this family. And I knew them when their family consisted of only 2 people. I was around when pretty little K arrived and said my goodbyes and both of us moved just after pretty little B was born. And we haven't gotten to see each other since (thank goodness for blogs and facebook!) But last week we made it happen! A reunion of sorts. And it was so much fun. I sure hope it doesn't take us 5 more years to see each other again!

DSC_2294 DSC_2287

DSC_2306

DSC_2390

DSC_2290

DSC_2358

No comments:

Post a Comment