BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

1.14.2010

All Smiles

DSC_3989

Well, hello! I'm back. I've been on a little vacation. Have ya missed me? :) I realized just how much I missed taking pictures of these little people today when I met up with little man G. Darling isn't he!!!

DSC_4041

DSC_3982 DSC_3950 DSC_3906

DSC_3931

DSC_3959

3 comments:

  1. Handsome little guy and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kristen! We love Grant's pictures...you are great!
    ~The Richards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are just gorgeous! I just happened about your blog and am mesmerized by your photography! OH,how I wish I lived near you so that I could participate in your class!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete