BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

11.16.2009

Sigh.....

DSC_1786

Sometimes, everything is just perfectly aligned. Perfectly gorgeous family, perfect lighting, perfect location... oh and that makes for so many fun pictures!

DSC_1945 copy

DSC_1972 copy DSC_1972 copycopy DSC_1972 copyvintage

Oh I totally couldn't decide! Which way do you like it best? Isn't she just precious!

DSC_1861

DSC_1797

DSC_1935

DSC_1899

DSC_2016 DSC_2016 copy DSC_2030

DSC_2033 copy

4 comments:

  1. I have followed your blog for a while. We have a few friends in common (Robyn and Angie) =) Just finally have to leave you a comment! This shoot is fantastic! You are right...looks perfect!

    Ok. I won't stay silent any more and will leave comments. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the barn in the background!! It is what you were looking for! :) Amazing pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun time we had!!! The pics look wonderful, thank you so much!

    Hol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing photographer!!! Love this location and your pics. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete