BoysNBerriesPhotography@hotmail.com

Email me to set up your own custom photography session

DSC_9639

Visit My Website for more details and prices
BoysNBerriesPhotography.com

I love hearing from you! Feel free to leave comments! I like to know who has stopped by!

Looking For....

3.13.2009

Mr T

DSC_0959

Oh I just LOVE little boys! I'm just glad we didn't get hit by the train :)

DSC_0805

DSC_0820

DSC_0993

DSC_0950

DSC_0902

DSC_0799

DSC_0874

Whit, I caught him blowing his bubbles!! Too cute!

DSC_0926

3 comments:

  1. I love them all! That's so funny you got his bubble! You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! As an aspiring photographer myself, you are an inspiration!Beautiful work. Where do you find such great background???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could eat this little boy! He's adorable! Great pics of him!

    ReplyDelete